With gentle instruction, encouragement, and down-to-earth advice, Brainbook serves as your comprehensive bullet journaling roadmap so you can turn any blank notebook into a powerful planning tool that corrals your calendar, to-do lists, notes, ideas, and long-term goals in one organized place.
In this guide, you'll discover:
- How to eliminate "blank page fear" and set up your journal for success from the very beginning (also includes a set up checklist!)
- Which notebooks and other supplies are best for your needs
- The key to maintain a journal without it sucking all of your time
- Advanced tips and tricks to take your journal to the next level
- Five pivotal success secrets to keep your journal top of mind so it can support everything you do
- What to do when your journal isn't quite working for you
But most of all, you'll learn how to set up a personalized planning system that simplifies your life, helps you manage all your day-to-day responsibilities in addition to long-term goals, and supports your own personal growth journey, so you can be the wife, mom, friend, daughter, and person you've always wanted to be.
In other words, you'll finally be acheive balance!
Upgrade to the Starter Package: (+$10)
In addition to the 116-page Brainbook guide, the starter package includes:
1. Doable Designs: The Creative Brainbook Companion Guide filled with fun doodles and lettering you can easily recreate (even if you don't feel creative!), including simple header ideas that add flair to your titles.
2. Printable journaling layouts you can print and stick inside your journal—no drawing required. Just fill-in-the-blanks and you're ready to go!
3. Access to a members-only Facebook group where you can ask questions, chat with other bullet journaling fans, and share your own Brainbook pages!
Note: This is a digital file only. Nothing physical will be mailed to you.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
Thanks for your purchase!
If you have trouble opening the zip files, we recommend that you try to open the files on a computer and NOT a phone or tablet.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.